maandag 23 mei 2011

Centerparcs nails on Nubar Reclaim & China Glaze L8R G8R

 hoI'm going to Centerparcs (for those of you who don't know what it is, it's bungalow park with subtropical swimmingpool etc.) it has parks in Holland, Germany, Belgium, France and also England I believe. I made special nails for this mini break ;) I love making theme nails hahahaha.

Base Nubar Reclaim and on my ring finger China Glaze L8R G8R. Self made water decals of the Centerparcs logo on my ring vinger and thumb. Stamped with imageplate H20 Konad SN white mixed with China Glaze L8R G8R and on my ring finger I stamped with Konad SN green mixed with Nubar Reclaim (that kind of disappears because of the flash)

Lately we were talking about nail art rings, that you can decorate and paint yourself, on this Dutch nail forum Beautiful Nails 4 You and ofcourse I also wanted to try that. So I painted this ring with Nubar Reclaim. And a decal of the Centerparcs logo (I messed it up a bit because it was still wet when I putted it on and then wanted to take it off ;) ) This ring is not really my thing and a bit too big for me (don't like it that I can't put my fingers together), but I love the idea.

Matching ring on my ring finger ;)

I found this cute teddy bear from Centerparcs at home (got it from my sister many years ago as a souvenir) and ofcourse I had to take a picture with it :)
Sooo cute :)

I already like this creation without the stamping and just the polish and decal, but I love stamping so much so I just had to add some.

Photo of just the base with the water decal on my ring finger.

Ofcourse I'm spendig a lot of hours in the swimming pool, so I had to make matching toes ;) And the weather is nice here too, so time for flip flops and summer shoes :)

Base of my toes is China Glaze L8R G8R, on my big toe decals of the Centerparcs logo. The rest stamped with H20 and Konad SN green mixed with Nubar Reclaim.

To end this blog some swatches of the base:
I really love these 2 polishes together. Photo with flash.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

I won't be able to blog or comment on your blogs this week, so I say bye for now and see you next week!

xoxox

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Never stamping anyone with a ring, beautiful!!!, we have many parks here in Brazil, but we don't usually go. We just work, it's a shame.
    kisses my new friend.


    tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahahaha, jij rockt. Geweldig. Laat je ons nog even weten of er iemand van de centerparks medewerkers er iets van heeft gezegd? :)
    En in welke categorie staat het topic van de ringen?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Sam haha ja dat zet ik hier wel neer in the comments dan ;)

    Hier dit topic:http://beautifulnails4u.nl/index.php/25-nail-art/101221-nailart-ringen?limit=20&start=20

    Nu ben ik echt weg ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Superleuke creatie!!
    Prachtig in het echt (33
    Onwijs veel plezier alvast!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Geniaal centerparcs nagels!
    Veel plezier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looks great! Do you have a tutorial for making water decals?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So pretty, have a wonderful holiday, you deserve it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. great mani, i love it :-D
    nubar reclaim still looks gorgeous on its own, and i like the ring too :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow the color is mesmerizing.. and your TOES! Mermaids must match in and out of the water! Make sure to take lots of photos. Never been anywhere over seas and looking at your photos is awesome for me to pick and choose wear i would like to go.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thank you all so much, in my next blog I'll show some photo's of our short break :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen