maandag 18 augustus 2014

MoYou Nails: Dachshunds in love


Hi Everyone,

Remember I few weeks ago I posted the Dinosaur nails and showed you the plates I got from Moyou Nails I then promised to do another mani with both these plates. Well here it is, I did this earlier but did not had time to blog about them yet.


The base a subtle yellow gradient with Boulevard Ice Cream polish yellow, OPI Need Sunglasses and Essence Cherry Blossom Girl 01 Fortune Cookie.  Stamped the black Dachshunds with Moyou nails 66 and the red and orange flowers from Moyou nails 216. Added some dots in the flowers and dotted the little hearts .Used Konad stamping polishes. I mirror stamped one Dachshund (from stamper to stamper and then on the nail).

Here some pics of the gradient base.


My sister has a wire haired Dachshund and know that these ones aren't the same but still I had to do this Dachshund mani :)

Like I said in my Dinosaur post the plates stamp really well and so does the stamper. The quality is great! Make sure to check out their site for more great plates. And they also have facebook and instagram and twitter for those who have that ;) 

Thanks for reading :)

xoxox


4 opmerkingen: