dinsdag 10 juli 2012

Minnie Mouse nail art on OPI If You Moust You Moust

Hello everyone,

Today I have another girly creation to show you. These I made yesterday ;) I cutted my nails again. There is a crack/tear in my middle finger of my right hand and so it will grow out faster. Plus I often like them a bit shorter for a while too...now the full nail stamps will fit again ;) I won the mini OPI Minnie Mouse set and the full size bottle of Nothin' Mousie' bout It. And couldn't wait to try them and use some self made Minnie decals on it.

Base OPI If You Moust You Moust. With a french tip of OPI I'm All Ears. Self made water decals of Minnie Mouse. And stamped with Konad SN white and M56.

 Here a picture without the stamping, you can see the french tip with I'm All Ears better.

Of course I also have some swatches of the base: If You Moust You Moust.
A nice pink color. This is 3 thin coats.

I just love mini size bottles, look how cute they are ;)

Here a picture of the minis in their super cute packaging and the big bottle of Nothin' Mousie' bout It.

And some wheel swatches of the other colors.
From left to right:
- I'm All Ears.
- If You Moust You Moust.
- The Color Of Minnie.
- I'm All Ears with a coat of Nothin' Mousie' bout It.
- If You Moust You Moust with a coat of Nothin' Mousie' bout It.
- The Color Of Minnie with a coat of Nothin' Mousie' bout It.
- Nothin' Mousie' bout It.

Have a nice week everyone!

xoxox


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeeeh Wauwie. Me ouders stonden laatst op schiphol, 4 potjes opi halen, 3 betalen. Ze belde me welke ze mee moesten nemen, ik zei iig die glitter van minnie mouse, maar toen belde ze dat de vlucht eerder ging, dus heb hem jammer genoeg niet. Ik vind deze collectie super cute. En je nailart natuurlijk ook =D!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How I love your "girly creations"! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The perfect decals for the polish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I loved the nails, i bought on ebay this colection and i´m wainting now :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cute manicure. The opi Minie collection sold out already and I didn't had the chance to see not even one colour lolololol.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen