vrijdag 2 augustus 2013

Colorful peace woodstock nails


Hi Everyone,

I've made these nails over a month ago but I forgot to blog about them. Did posted them on my facebook. I've made this for a small music festival in the place I live...it was called Woodstock at the Waal.


Base Barry M (yaay my first Barry M polish) black multi glitter 333. Stamped with Konad SN white and BM07 (weed leaf), BM 320 (Peace sign) and BM311 (flowers) colored over it with neon stripers from So Easy and Flormar.

And some more pictures of this.


Two pictures made at the festival:


And of course I did a matching pedi too :) don't mind my sandy toes...I took this later in the train when I came back from the beach ;)

Some swatches of Barry M black multi glitter 333


And some pics made at Woodstock.

My sis made me a Hippie headband out of pieces of grass and flowers while we were sitting in the grass enjoying the music :)


These nails were nail art of the week on Bundle Monster their facebook a couple of weeks ago :) I was soo honored :)

Thanks for reading enjoy your weekend!

xoxox




5 opmerkingen: