donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Owls and Cherry Blossoms ♥

Hi Everyone,


I am so behind with posting my mani's (from weeks, months and even years ago....lol) But today something I've made this week and currently still have on my nails :) I just had to use some of my new plates from Moyou they have released many awesome plates lately. I only have a couple but love the ones I have. One very special plate is Suki 01 it is just sooo unique, I love it. This is also the plate I used for this mani and pedi.


A gradient made with Max Factor 27 Cool Jade and Deborah Milano 827 (had the colors reversed on my feet) All stamped with parts from Moyou Suki 01 and Konad SN black and SN white. And added dots in the flowers and eyes with a dotting tool and Konad SN white and Konad SN pastel pink. Also added topcoat over it all.

And my matching pedi :) I love the really big owl it is perfect for my big toe :)
Both hand and foot with topcoat.

Also my right hand.
 This pic was taken before I put topcoat on.

And both my feet :) When I look down or lie I see 2 cute owls watching me haha :)
Also this was without topcoat.

And again my hands and foot but then without topcoat.
As you can see I reversed the colors on my toes. So I painted my toes with Max Factor 27 Cool Jade and sponged with Deborah Milano 827. And my hands I painted with Deborah Milano 827 and sponged with Max Factor 27 Cool Jade.

And some swatches of the gradient base.
 Entire hand.


And just my 4 fingers.

I am really happy with this mani/pedi. It turned out how I envisioned it in my head (not perfect tho but I am happy). When I first saw the Moyou Suki plates I knew I wanted to make something like this :)

Moyou has many more lovely plates, make sure to check out their website (too bad my birthday money is now all spent, cause I really want more of them haha)

Thanks for reading/watching.

xoxox

20 opmerkingen:

  1. Dear Diana,
    This is one of the most beautiful nail art I've seen in my life !!! I was looking for reviews about Suki plates and discovered your blog, can't wait to see more of what you do because you seem very talented !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww that is so sweet of you to say *blush* I am just a stamping girl incredible addict to stamping :) xox

      Verwijderen
  2. I LOVE IT!!! So pretty. I love the gradient it is perfect and that big owl is oh so cute. I really want to get some of those plates, they look so cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Um speechless, this is the most gorgeous mani ever!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow I love the colors and I love the owls :D Perfect combi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I absolutely love these Diana. If it were on my tips and toes I'll probably never remove it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Aww thank you all for the super sweet comments <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow this is really awesome mani, love it :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So beautiful ^.^
    Make me wanna buy the plate :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Me encanta! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y estoy alucinando con los nairart que haces!
    Tienes una nueva seguidora de tu arte :)

    htpp://myrainbowscorner.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen