donderdag 19 maart 2015

Enchanting Fairytales


Hi Everyone,

I did this mani for a guest blog over at The Beauty Of Nail Polish. You can read the full post there :) I was really honored when Tara invited me.

I did a Fairytale mani a few years ago using Moyou plates. And this mani is inspired by that one,  I really wanted to do another one with Nailways Darker Period – Fairy Tales plate.


For the base I did a gradient with Lime Crime Once in a Blue Mousse, Lime Crime Lavendairy and China Glaze Neon & On & On. On top I did Catrice C08 Have an ice day topcoat for the holo sparkles. I stamped the images from Nailways Darker Period – Fairy Tales plate using Konad black. And the yellow stars are from Konad M34 using Konad pastel yellow. The white stars are from Konad M3 using Born Pretty stamping polish white. Painted the black near my cuticles and the door and path to the castle.

Looking at my nails I really want to go to Disneyland….I have never been there and it is one of my dreams.

Here also some pictures of my gradient base with holo glitters.



Thanks for reading :)

xoxox


1 opmerking:

  1. Such a cool manicure! :) I'm glad I found your blog, it's always nice to follow fellow Dutchies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen