donderdag 27 augustus 2015

Rock 'n' Roll music notes


Hi Everyone,

Here my mani and pedi I had last weekend. There was a music festival in my home town and it was Rock 'n' Roll themed. I love that so ofcourse had to do a mani and pedi.


Base Purple Professional Summer Sugar collection 82 On Fire! (it's a textured polish that is why you see little specks in the stamps ;)) Stamped with MoYou Nails 300 the full nail images of the stars and music notes and later edited my accent nail and stamped with MoYou London Back to the 50's 01 the small music notes, Rock 'n' Roll and the black music record. 

Also did a matching pedi ofcourse

Here just a quick phone picture before I editted the accent nail.

MoYou London is currently having a pedi contest on IG, you all know how much I love pedi's so this is soooo me :) You have to be creative with the picture too and include stuff that fits your pedi...so much to do :)


Also a swatch of my base before adding topcoat so you can really see how it looks like.

Don't forget with with code: Diana you'll get 20% off on MoYou Nails their .com and their .us site. These are the round plates so not the rectangular that is MoYou London.

I have done many more pedi's for this IG contest so you'll be seeing an all pedi post soon too.


Thanks for reading.

xoxox




1 opmerking: