maandag 26 november 2012

Black full nail over a green matte P2 base

Hi everyone,
 
I made this last week. The challenge on AIS last week was matte and it made me think of other matte polishes that were untried. So later that week I picked one of those to do a mani with. As you know my camera died, so I use another camera that was my moms but that one isn't the greatest for nail pics. So I just made a lot of pics with different settings. And also used my boyfriends phone.
 
Base is P2 Your Wild Side (LE from a couple of years ago) 010 Vibrant green. Stamped with Konad SN black and imageplate M89. This full nail image really covers a lot of your base color, I liked it because it made it look like a black base with green stamping ;)
 
And some more pics with different settings:
 
 
 
 
 
 
And of course some swatches of this matte green polish. I am not a big matte fan but I actually really liked it, it was also very easy to apply... 2 coats and dried really quick.
 
 
 
 
I was happy with how this turned out, it really looks like I stamped with green on a black base instead of with black on a green base. I did not add any topcoat because I wanted to keep it matte.
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Oh and also don't forget to vote for your favorite SNOW mani over at Nail Polish Canada. I also entered with my Snowy owls (see previous post) you can find my entry under my blog name D.I.A.N.A but please vote for your favorite because there really are sooooo many gorgeous entries :)
 
xoxox

7 opmerkingen: