vrijdag 21 januari 2011

China Glaze Kaleidoscope week: Rated Holographic

Once again a beautiful polish I just can keep on saying that, because I love all the colors in this collection :)

Don't really know how to describe this color, but I love it. Photo with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Close up under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

A blurry photo.

You have seen the nail art on this polish last week that was this Full Nail creation.

Next blog: Let's do it in 3D swatches.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your nails, they are really nice and long, and your nail shape is really perfect =). I wish I could get mine to grow so long =).

    This polish is really beautiful. Too bad that Kaleidoscope collection has been discontinued =(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg mooie nagellak i love holografisch lakjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Alle Kaleidoscope lakjes zijn zoooo mooi!! xx Esther

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen