maandag 10 februari 2014

Valentine's Day in Paradise

Hi Everyone,

Today another mani I made last weeks. Made these for a Valentine's challenge on Nailpolis. I wanted to do a V-day mani like how I would love to spend my Valentine's Day...somewhere in Paradise, warm, the beach, the ocean hmmm :) A few years ago I did a romantic mani like this, together with stamping and self made water decals see here. It inspired me to do something like this now too, but since I now own love couple plates I made it an all stamping mani (and a little tiny bit of freehand) :)

So I made a romance under the moonlight, with a beautiful (love) boat) an airplane making a heart in the sky and even the dolphins are in love <3

Base 3 holo's from Teeez Cool 02, Smooth 01, Outta Control 01. Stamped with Konad SN black and China Glaze OMG. Using Messy Mansion MM03 (love couple), Stampaholics ST01 (dolphins), Nailways Vive la vie Beach baby (palm trees), Vivid Lacquer VL023 (boat), HB29 (heart in sky) Nailways Vive la vie Vacation (airplane) MoYou Mother Nature 01 (heart above dolphins) and Konad M14 (silver twinkle stars). And a little freehand (moon, islands, waves).

Another picture.

And a picture of just the holo base.
Thanks for reading.

xoxox

9 opmerkingen: