maandag 27 oktober 2014

Creepy trees

Hi everyone,

Todays challenge theme of the Bundle Monster challenge is: Creepy trees. Remember my The trees get eyes when the moon begins to rise! mani from last year? I decided to do something similar today but with different colors and also using some different plates. Creepy trees in the fog with a spooky moon.

I know I have many other mani's still to show but wanted to share these today ;)

Base a mix of Purple Professional 81 Fresh Mint, 84 Under Water and Konad SN blue. Stamped with Konad SN black and used BM409, BM225 to make the trees. BM-H06 for the spooky Jack-O-moon with Konad SN blue. And a little freehand for the rest of the trees and their eyes.

Here another picture.

And here the version from last year.
I think I liked the orange one from last year beter, but today I wanted to do something blue :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxox




3 opmerkingen: