vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

Werewolf under a full moon

Hi Everyone,

Remember the black cat on the wall mani I've showed you last week? Well I changed that mani later. I felt like something was missing and also the challenge from Bundle Monster was werewolves. So I decided to remove the kitty and add a wolf ;) And I also added some stars in the night sky.

Base Seventeen 545 (kinda has a suede look to it). Stamped with Konad SN yellow the peace sign from BM320 so I could color it and it could be my moon (see I do combine stamping with a little freehand  haha). Used Konad SN pastel orange (this isn't really a pastel) to color part of my nail and stamped over it with BM422 in black to make it look like a brick wall. The SN Konad yellow and silver stars are from BM14 and the black wolf is from plate LLC10.

Thanks for reading :)

xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten