dinsdag 14 oktober 2014

Golden Autumn


Hi Everyone,

I am back from my vacation, so I will have some Greek vacation mani's for you. But also some Halloween and Fall/Autumn mani's too. I still have to upload my vacation pictures, so today an older mani I did last year but never showed on my blog yet.


Base Catrice C03 Spiced Bronze, stamped with BM04 and Konad SN green, SN yellow, SN pastel orange, SN red and SN brown. On my ring finger I've made a stamping decal with BM H11 stamped with Konad SN brown and colored them with all the other colors.

And some more pictures.


I forgot to take a swatch picture, I already had my stamping decal on my ring finger, but here you can still see a lot of the base color too.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fantastic I haven't seen an Autumn design like this. The different colours within the flowers makes it look so unique and beautiful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen