vrijdag 19 december 2014

Poinsettia's


Hi everyone,

Today a Christmas mani I did about a week ago. I received these beautiful 10.1 polishes and FUN plates and I just really wanted to use them. So I chose a flower that I could color over and kinda looks like a Poinsettia :)


10.1 Polish Starry Night over Sinful Colors Nail Polish Black on Black. Stamped the sort of Poinsettia flowers in white from Fab Ur Nails FUN14 colored over them with 10.1 polish Scarlet and Evergreen. Stamped the white snowflakes from bornprettystore BP-01 and the word Christmas is from Nailways Snowwhite- Christmas plate.

And another picture.

Here some swatches from 10.1 Polish Starry night over Sinful Colors Black on Black.



 
Here the beautiful polishes from 10.1 polish beautiful holo's bright and sheers great for coloring images with.



Thanks for reading.


Have a nice weekend!

xoxox

4 opmerkingen: