maandag 20 april 2015

Well, it's one for the money, Two for the show, Three to get ready....


Hi Everyone, 

Sorry for not blogging for a while. I've been busy and I am sick too. But I have been posting on my fb page and on instagram. 



Even though I am sick I had to do the TAG you are it challenge for a Facebook group I only had a week that was almost over ;) I had 3 choices and combined 2 of them so I chose vintage/grunge style and inspired by an old song :)  

"Well, it's one for the money, 

Two for the show, 
Three to get ready, 
Now go, cat, go.  

But don't you step on my blue suede shoes. 
You can do anything but lay off of my Blue suede shoes."  

Base Essence 33 Wilde White Ways and Flormar 47 on ring finger. Added blue flocking powder on my ringfinger to make it look like like a suede shoe haha it sure feels soft ;) Stamped the "shoelace" with parts of Konad M7 and Bundle Monster BM420. Used a grey, white, light blue and darker blue to make the vintage/grunge distressed look. Stamped with BP-47 the music notes, Elvis is from MyOnline Shop MJ XXII and the shoe prints are from Nailways Snowwhite - Traces.  Used Konad stamping polishes and made it all matte with China Glaze Magic matte.

And here the glossy picture.

And the grunge/vintage/distressed base. Later added a little dark blue brush strokes.

I did this really quick but I am pretty happy with how these turned out. It was a fun mani to do and great theme. I still have many more mani's to show you all :)

Thanks for reading.


xoxox

3 opmerkingen: