donderdag 19 november 2015

Sorry for not blogging much...


Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry for not blogging for a while, I have been so busy at home. Painting the outside wood work, new roof gutters and now we are getting a new bathroom and toilet. So I have been living in a mess for a while...and it is not over yet. But the end will be great I hope.

I haven't even posted all my Halloween mani's that I did but I guess I'll just post them all now. I have been doing my nails once or maybe twice a week so still plenty to show you all.


Halloween 2015 scenery. 
A bright gradient base with China Glaze Neon & On & On, China Glaze That's Shore Bright and Color Club Pucci-licious. Everything on my nals is stamped with MoYou Nails 304 plate. Stamped and colored using Konad and Mdu polishes.

Blood drips.
Catherine Arley 806 as a base, stamped the blood drips with MdU Reddish and the skull with Konad White. Both images are from Nailways Monsters- Halloween plate.

Candy and cute ghost.
A gradient with Nailways 132 Spiked and 133 Ponytail stamped with Konad black and BM306 and the cute little Trick or Treating ghost is from Stampaholics ST02.

Gothic graveyard.
 When I thought of this theme the colors red and black popped in my head :)  So I did a red and black gradient base using China Glaze Cranberry Splash and Catherine Arley 805. Stamped with BM13 the bat and crosses, BM409 the creepy trees, BM413 the skeleton, BM H07 the skull and BM224 the creepy house next to the graveyard. Freehanded the moon, the small crosses and all the tiny eyes.


Witch slime.

Just something quick and easy.  Base Barry M 299 Racing Green. Stamped with MdU Avocado and FUN20 and the little witch is from Bunny Nails HD-D. Happy I got to borrow my sis her Bunny plates again.


I promise to post more often.

Thanks for reading.

xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten