vrijdag 25 maart 2011

It's springtime on my short nails ;)

Like you've seen in my previous blog I broke my middle finger :( I mean my nail not my finger haha. So I made everything shorter, not as short as my middle finger because that is really sensative. I do like the rest of my nails with this lenght, and one positive thing I can finally use my full nail designs.

Look how sad it looks ;) Base China Glaze He's going in circles. Full nail stamped with Konad SN pastel green and XL imageplate B. Flowers stamped with Konad SN green and XL imageplate F. Yellow dots made with a dotting tool and Konad SN yellow.

I tried to take a photo of my right hand, but I find that really difficult because I'm shaking all the time and then most of the time the photo's are blurry. But this one is okay :) photo with flash under artificial light.

Here you can see my short middle finger without the sad smiley face ;) I think this shows that nail art is also nice on short nails :) and there is lot to make on shorter nails. Photo with flash.

A photo of just the base and the full nail stamp. Photo with flash under artificial light.

Have a nice weekend  ♥

18 opmerkingen:

  1. That's a cute mani! I have a feeling I'm going to chop all mine down (one is breaking and I usually cut them all when that happens).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. absolutely stunning ....this pattern looks way cute the way you used it- then i did! i love the flowers! <3 /hugs your poor nail! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow... i love your manicure! i really like it =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i have a break and right now it's patched, if that doesn't hold up i might just go really short with all of them for spring. I feel your pain!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. such a cute mani! sawry about your nail :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Too bad for you nail )=
    I love your mani btw

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. sorry for your nail but I have to say, I like this length very much.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I'm sorry for your nail ;( but I adore your mani...it's so cute!!! spring is coming!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Erg leuk gedaan :D
    Kort (middelvinger) staat je ook super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Cute mani! I love the holo base. I have to say that I LOVE your nails this length!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Even being not so long, your nails are great! I have also cut mine (and feel weird about it), but yeah, now we can both do full nail konad ;P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This definitely feels spring and happy to me, sorry about the break you're hilarious with the sad face!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow I love this creation, I can smell spring in the air when I see it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oeh die bloemetjes maken hem helemaal vrolijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Dude, your nails are so long! seriously you should trim them. The middle finger is just about the perfect lenth :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen