zondag 14 april 2013

Spring nails with Woodstock ♥

Hello Hello,

The weather is finally feeling it more like Spring here in Holland. And the challenge in AIS today is Spring colors, so I decided to make Springy nails ;) My short middle nail on my "photo" hand is also almost the same length again :) So I made the rest a bit shorter too, know you can hardly see the difference.

The base is a subtle gradient from an older LE from Essence called Essence Blossoms etc ...02 I Like and 05 Forget-Me-Not. With Spectraflair topcoat on top. Stamped some Spring flowers with Konad M2 using SN white and SN yellow dots. Self made water decals of Woodstock 

Another picture with different lighting.

Just decals before the stamping.

And of course some swatches of these pretty polishes, the normal swatch and the gradient one.

 Essence Blossoms etc ...02 I Like. And I do like this color a lot :)

  Essence Blossoms etc ...02 I Like and 05 Forget-Me-Not. With Spectraflair topcoat on top. 


And another pic with the bottles in my hand. This one of my favorite LE's from Essence, I also have the yellow one (posted that about 2 years ago). I believe there were also a green and a purple one but I don't have those :(

Hope you all have a great weekend.

I can't wait for warmer weather and a lot of sunshine 



Thanks for reading :)

xoxox

13 opmerkingen:

  1. I don't know this anime character but this nail art idea looks totaly cute ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thnx :) Do you know Snoopy? It's the little yellow bird from Snoopy ;)

      Verwijderen
  2. I love that gradient - and the entire mani is super sweet - makes me smile!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Met wat sponge jij? Deed t met make-up maar die waren op probeerde t met schuurspons was niet zo mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Make up sponsjes. En soms voor een grof effect met Konad sponsjes. Maar dat is bijna t zelfde als schuurspons.

      Verwijderen
  4. These are absolutely adorable !!! I love Woodstock and Snoopy of course :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely colors, awesome gradient, woodstock is particularly cute... all in one - super mani <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I LOVE IT!!!! I love love love Snoopy and Woodstock!!! The colors are great and Woodstock is awesome! LOVE THIS MANI!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is beautiful,If you want to see my blog: http://simonails85.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen