maandag 8 juli 2013

Summer Fruity nails :)

Hi Everyone,

It's finally really Summer here in Holland. So I wanted to use a bright neon and make happy Summer nails last weekend.

Base China Glaze Pink Plumeria over a nude P2 polish. Stamped with Nailways Vive la Vie A-NW00009 Eat an Apple. With Konad SN black, SN red, SN green, SN yellow, PSN cool red. I mixed some colors and over the apple, pineapple and bananas I added some neon stripers to make it more pop.

And some more pictures.


In the Summer I always love making a matching pedi with my mani :) So I did.

Matching toes and fingers.

And ofcourse some swatches of this pretty neon polish.



Thanks for reading :)

xoxox

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Summer and fruit definitely go hand in hand! The stamping turned out so well I thought they were water decals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cool... and very fruity and juicy :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Follower#637
    Following your blog.
    You having awesome :) lovely blog.
    Hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    And like my page
    https://www.facebook.com/BeautyDrugs?fref=ts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen