dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Japanese Geisha Hello Kitty

Hello Everyone,

Today something I made in May 2010. My nails were really too long there, but I did really liked this design a lot.

Base Catrice C01 Pebble Beach (a matte gray polish) Stamped with Konad M66 and SN blackm SN red and SN white, made dots in the flower with a dotting tool. Self made water decals of Hello Kitty in a Geisha dress.

Here also a swatch of the base without topcoat.


Like I said looking back I did find my nails too long but I loved this design <3 

Thanks for reading.



xoxox



19 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! It's cute and femenine. My english is very bad sorry! Kisses!

    Melina
    www.comotepintaste.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh! I love them! Hello Kitty ROCKS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, they are sooo long!
    I love the design. It´s so cute :-) I´ve just posted a manicure whit Hello Kitty too. I hope you like it :-)
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ook is in gaan verdiepen decals maken leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. kitty in geisha style is so awesome, love it :D
    the base color is gorgeous :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Aww, so cute, those decals are gorgeous :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Aaaa this is so cuuute!! :) When I look at my old swatches, I also think I had too long nails lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. OMG how pretty ist thaaaaaat? So gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. How cute! I really love your long nails :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. absolutely adorable! love hello kitty manis! this one is so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Heel erg leuk!
    xx Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Heel erg leuk!
    xx Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen