vrijdag 31 december 2010

Happy 2011

I wish you all a happy, healthy 2011 with a lot of nail polish and nail art :) Here are as promised my current Happy New Year nails, like I said I've used a dark blue nail polish again.
As a base I'm wearing Sally Hansen - 16 Blue it, I got this color as a present/souvenir from my mom and dad from Fuertaventura (Canary Islands) it just needed one coat. On top I did a coat of CND effects Crimson sparkle. It is really diffucult to get that effect showing in a picture. I stamped the fireworks with BM20 used Konad SN pastel violet, pastel blue, pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel orange and PSN apple green. Like last year I stamped the text Happy from plate M43 using different pastel stamping polishes. Used the numbers from the sides of plate M20 and M11. For my thumb I used M46 and the numbers from the big demo plate.

I had a hard time taking a good picture.

Here a swatch of Sally Hansen - 16 Blue it.
One coat (don't mind my ringfinger I damaged it a bit)

Here a swatch with CND Crimson sparkle, it is a weird picture but I just couldn't get the effect showing in a picture.
Happy New Year everyone and be careful with fireworks!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow. That's awesome. Love the happy new year nails. Same to you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hele mooie nagels voor een spetterend 2011! Fijne jaarwisseling Diana.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. happy new year!!

    super mooie nagels!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je hebt de Stylish blogger award gekregen
    http://rianne-things.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Liefs Rianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen