vrijdag 10 december 2010

Disney Chip & Dale Christmas nails

My first Christmas creation for this year :) In Dutch we call them "Knabbel and Babbel".When I was little I used to watch a movie every year with Chip & Dale and Mickey Mouse and Pluto decorating the Christmas tree, I just loved that short movie and still love Disney so I made Chip & Dale nails.

As a base I'm wearing P2 Divine and a white french with China Glaze Snow (see pictures below). I stamped with Konad SN red and plate M45. And I used selfmade water decals of Chip & Dale with Christmas hats (I photoshopped the hats on them myself). It is not so perfect (the dots aren't that great) but I'm happy with it :)

Photo of my hand with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Here are some photo's of only my base.
On top of the white french I have another coat of P2 Divine to make it less white and more shimmery.

I will make some more Christmas nails and I promise to blog about my little giveaway next week.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. thats tottaly cute..can u make a tutorial on how to make a self made water decal? ü

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. woww mooi hoor!!
    en je hebt zulke mooie nagels...JALOERS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel leuk en origineel! Grappig om te weten hoe Knabbel en Babbel in het Engels heten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful. I love the chipmunks as well :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are so cute! I love Chip and Dale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks everyone :)

    @ Thirzsha I'll try to blog about makingg decals this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. happen to google and saw this!
    so cute!
    i absolutely love chip and dale!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I don't know if you will get this comment with the post being so far back but that Christmas Cartoon you mentioned with them decorating the tree I still watch evey year to get in the Christmas mood, I know exactly which one you are talking about!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I saw your comment in the comment overview section :) LOL I am not the only one who watched that vid...to bad it on video not on a dvd don't have a working video player anymore.

      Verwijderen