donderdag 30 december 2010

Happy New Year nails from last year

This was my Happy New Year creation last year. I probably will use a dark blue base this year too, because I love dark blue with New Year. It reminds me of a true blue sky and then ofcourse the fireworks in that sky :)

As a base I'm wearing China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires (I love that color). I stamped with Konad SN silver little stripes from M72. The firework flowers with SN pastel blue and white M54. The text Happy with SN pastel blue and M43. For my thumb I used M46 for the text and M38 for the glasses. The numbers I made with the numbers on the side of imageplates M20 and M10 on the big demo plate.

Happy New Year everyone. (I'll post my new nails tomorrow)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeeh gaaf dat kleurtje heb ik ook!
    <3 <3
    maar mijn kwastje daarvan is stuk :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great job! I love the thumb nail! Can't wait to see your current mani for this year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Erg mooi en een heel leuk idee om zo te doen....Alvast de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. mooie nagels!! ben benieuwd naar je creatie voor dit jaar!! alvast een hele goed jaarwisseling!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i am having a design with the glas on m nails to for the new year :)
    Happy new year!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een leuke nail - art. Ik ben ook heel erg fan van het lakje China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires. Die staat op mijn wishlist en ik moet hem echt de volgende keer mee bestellen. De lengte van je nagels is echt prachtig.

    Fijne jaarwisseling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen