woensdag 1 december 2010

P2 013 Stylish + P2 Crackling silver topcoat

I know it's Disney Piglet week on my blog, but I wanted to show you my current nails :) I've cut my nails they were really long and sometimes it is nice to have shorter nails, although it feels weird like I'm missing something but that I have to get used to.

I love polishes from P2 that is one reason I often go shopping in Germany. This color was a present from a friend.
Photo with flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash.

Photo with flash under artificial light with different settings.

And now the photo with the P2 Crackling silver topcoat on top.
When you apply a thin coat you get more small cracks, when you apply a thicker coat you get bigger cracks (see my ringfinger) I love this crack polish I also have a black one from Isadora (will post those swatches from a couple of months ago later) but I like the P2 one better it is not so thick and is easy to apply.

I'm planning a giveaway with crack (and magnetic) polish so keep watching my blog! (comments are nice to instead of just watching ;))

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the color by itself, and then with the crackle? LOVE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha ja comments zijn zo leuk!

    The crack erop ziet er echt fantastisch uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoe heb jij eigenlijk zulke mooie nagels kunnen krijgen? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks :)

    @ Sam ik was echt een hele erge bijter zoals je hier kan zien http://94.100.124.22/537650001-537700000/537667401-537667500/537667469_6_y0C6.jpeg (ja is moeilijk een foto vinden van me nagels toen ;)) Toen mijn verstandskiezen verwijderd moesten worden kon ik ff niet bijten en toen kreeg ik voor het eerste witte randjes waar ik trots op was. Sindsdien ben ik begonnen met lakken, verharder, antisplit lak en had vaak een frenchrandje ter versteviging van me oh zo dunne flexibele rand. Al gauw raakte ik verslaafd aan Konad en lakte ik echt altijd me nagels. En nu zijn ze super stevig :) Doe verder niks speciaals, heel soms wat olie ofzo verder is het puur gekomen door lakken en nailart (dan zitten er toch wat meer laagjes op) Geloof dat dit verhaaltje ook bij "about me" staat ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yeah I love it!
    crackling polish are really fun!
    I'm waiting for your giveaway
    (artkesynail.over-blog.com)

    Kelly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen