zondag 17 juni 2012

Soccer/Football month: Orange, Red, White and Blue feet (European Cup 2012)

Hello my lovely readers,

Tonight is Holland's 3rd match againt Portugal. Since we lost our first 2 I wasn't sure if I wanted to make Holland nails agains, but then I heard there still was an option that we could make the second round....of we win with 2 goals difference. And if Germany wins from Denmark.

I went to Germany yesterday so I did not want to make very noticable orange nails :P So I did make Holland football nails but not really football nails ;)

Base is Color Club Worth the Risque a silver holo. Stamped with Konad SN orange, red, white and blue. Imageplate M45 for the french tip dots (balls) and GCOCL B02 for the feet. And on my thumb I made a flag made out of a feet with HB26.

Hope we will win, but I seriously have my doubts.

I will have some other soccer/football creations to show you no matter if we loose or not ;)

xoxox

1 opmerking: