zondag 5 augustus 2012

OPI DS Illuminate with golden nail art

Hello Everyone,

I have this polish for a few years but never used it my self before. Don't ask me why because it is really beautiful. But some how I always think no brown is more for Fall ;)

I did some golden nail art on it but pffff that was hard to capture on a photo. Too much bling bling, so the pictures aren't that great.

Base OPI DS Illuminate, stamped with China Glaze 2030 and XL B (tips) and XL F. Some golden rhinestones and a gold line with a golden glitter striper from Konad.

This is more color accurate but the stamps arent' showing that well.

And here swacthes of this pretty color.
I love the green glow it had over it (not showing on my nails on the picture but you can see it in the bottle).



Enjoy your sunday!

xoxox

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful design. I'm currently wearing brown too and I'm also thinking... maybe a bit too much fall!? But why not!? I like yours!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt dit lakje veel te lang laten staan, is echt heel mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I bet it looks gorgeous in real life! Pretty!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Base polish is gorgeous...! I love bling bling... ;-)
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely, but i would agree with you - i wear my browns where the weather is more cold than this... can hardly wait for this summer to end ;-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. When I made this it wasn't like Summer at all here :( still hoping on better weather. But I will fly to the sun next month ;)

      Verwijderen
  6. Hiya, I’ve nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award, please check out my post here, thanks x
    http://wendysdelights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/i-won-award-versatile-blogger.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen