woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Golden Rose Magic 307 with flowers

Hello everyone,
 
The older one I am showing you today is one I made in March 2010. Golden Rose has several great polish lines, I love their holos (the little ones and the Paris ones) and also really like the Golden Rose Paris magic line, it are all very sparkly polishes. Some are great on their own, some are better layered. This one was also a bit sheer, but I kinda liked the effect at the end.
 
Base Golden Rose Paris Magic 307. Stamped with Konad SN pastel blue and imageplate M77.
 
Here a swatch photo...I really like this polish.
Although the sheerness did not bothered me much and I liked the effect, the next time I'll wear this polish it will be layered over a blue or purple base :)
 
Have a nice day and thanks for reading :)
 
xoxox

4 opmerkingen: