vrijdag 26 oktober 2012

Devilish HalloWitty

Hi Everyone,

This week I made another Halloween themed creation. I had so many cute self made decals, that I wanted to use some of those again.
 
So today I'll show you HalloWitty (Hello Kitty in a devilish Halloween costume).
 
Base a shimmer yellow from ETOS (local drugstore brand) it is a a really tiny bottle and you could get those for free in the Summer when you shopped there. Stamped with BM305  and Konad SN red. Self made water decals of Hello Kitty wearing a Halloween costume. First sponged a white dot to make her head white.
 
Also a swatch of the base color. I like this yellow and love mini bottles..glad that I got it for free:)
It had good coverage in 2 coats.
 
I am busy with new Halloween nails for a Halloween party tomorrow. They have to match my outfit. Will show those after the weekend.
 
Enjoy your weekend.
 
xoxox

6 opmerkingen: