maandag 29 oktober 2012

Halloween 2012: roses, spiders and skulls + party pics

Hi Everyone,
 
I went to a Halloween party this weekend in a rock cafe in Utrecht. We had so much fun. Also the pre fun of dressing up and doing our make-up and making bloody handprints on my best friend his cooking clothes. I also had fun doing the make-up of the guys. I went there with my boyfriend, my sister and my best friend. Below you also see pictures of how we look liked :) This post has a lottttt of pictures, hope you don't mind.

Of course my nails had to match my outfit.
Barielle Elle's Spell over Beauty Midnight Minx black. Stamped some roses from Konad M65 with Color Club Worth the Risque. Stamped with SN white the bat from Konad Coraline C04, Halloween from M13, and the spiders and skull from M28. Painted some mini silver rhinestones red for the eyes on my ring finger.
 
Before the skulls and spider, I already liked it this way it just had something.
 
Also some swatches of the layered base.
 
 
 
 I got this cool red flakie polish from the sweet Nat of No Holos!
 
Also a swatch of just the black base.
 
I also pimped some jewelry :)
 
And ofcourse some party pics haha lol.
 
Our full outfits. My dress short in front and long at the back and full of skulls. 
 
Having fun with the stage blood, my handprints where everywhere...he killed me..I was even writing help in blood.
 
 A little spider on my cheek.
 
 Somehow I looked really white here, thought it was also cool if I really was that white (only for Halloween)

Me and my sister.
 
 Rhinestones are not just for your nails :P I thought lets stick them to my face :) haha.
 
 My sister Angelique, my best friend Dennis, me and my boyfriend Dave (trying to look angry hahaha).
 
Me and my big sis.
 
 In the Stairway to Heaven.
 
 Me and Dave.
 
 Dave acting funny hihi.
 
The 4 of us in the Stairway to Heaven.
 
 My sis between the zombies.
 
Dave looking scary.
 
And the final picture:
Me acting funny and showing my nails :) and the stamped ring too.
 
Thanks for reading/watching...hope you liked this post?
 
xoxox


11 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik begon in het Engels te typen, haha.
    Gave foto's, jullie zien er echt super uit. En je nagels...wauw!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha daar heb ik nou ook altijd last van :) Dankjewel. Het was ook erg leuk heb me ogen uitgekeken :)

      Verwijderen
  2. OMG! This is so much fun! Great party! U guys are looks soooo cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your makeup looks so awesome! Hope you guys had a great time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! The manicure and you are great!
    I love all the pictures :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the photos!!! So much fun!!! Thanks for sharing these with us!! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love it! i just did a halloween manicure, come see it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. awesome manicure *.*
    great bunch, thanks for sharing the photos with us :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello sweet Diana! I`ve just found your gorgeous blog and already in love with it so I`m you new follower. Your Nail Arts are amazing! Thanks for a lot inspiration! I were happy to meet you on my blog if you like!
    Greatings from Germany
    MaryAnn
    http://marys-obsession.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen