vrijdag 28 december 2012

New Years Eve nails from the last years

Hi Everyone,
 
I thought let's show you my New Years Eve nails of the last couple of years. Still have to think of something for this year, not yet sure about the base color.
 
Here you see them all together.
 
Let's start with my New Years Eve nails from last year 2011. I did not wanted to use the word "Happy" then since my mom just died...and happy was the last thing on my mind. I posted these nails in this blog post, where also wrote about my mom :( and showed the nails I made for the funeral.
 
 Base China Glaze Ruby pumps. Stamped some sort of fireworks with XL plate F and China Glaze 2030, Essence stampy silver and Konad SN white. The letters 2012 are from M20 and M12 of Konad big demo plate.
 
And now my New Years Eve nails from 2010 :) You can see the swatches and more pictures in this blogpost.
 
Base Sally Hansen - 16 Blue it, on top I did a coat of CND effects Crimson sparkle. I stamped the fireworks with BM20 and Konad SN pastel violet, pastel blue, pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel orange and PSN apple green. Used the numbers from the sides of plate M20 and M11.The word Happy from M43 in different Konad SN pastel colors. For my thumb I used M46 for the word happy and the numbers from the big demo plate.
 
And also my New Years Eve nails from 2009. My nails were really long then. You can see more pictures in this blogpost.
 
Base China Glaze Eyes like Sapphires. Stamped with Konad SN silver little stripes from M72. The firework flowers with SN pastel blue and white M54. The text Happy with SN pastel blue and M43. For my thumb I used M46 for the text and M38 for the glasses. The numbers I made with the numbers on the side of imageplates M20 and M10 on the big demo plate.
 
Of course I will show my New Years Eve nails that I make this year too, but I think that will be Monday.
 
Thanks for reading enjoy your weekend!
 
xoxox
 
 

5 opmerkingen: