maandag 23 december 2013

Gold, Holo glitter, Santa and Holly


Hi Everyone,

Today just a quick mani I did earlier this week. I haven't done my nails all week and I planned to help my friend yesterday in his new house, painting, putting wallpaper up etc. And my Santa sleigh mani was chipped, I am always afraid my nails break sooner when I have chipped nails or no polish on. So I had to do something fast to make them "job-resistant" ;) And this base polish with glitter made my nails really firm.


Base Flormar 394 (gold with holo glitter) stamped the holly and Santa with MC-02 and MC-06 (cheap no brand plates from Tedi Shop Germany). Made a stamping decal of Santa. Used Konad black, green, red, white and a peachy mix I've made.

Another pic of my hand.

And some swatches of this pretty polish.



I love the polishes from Flormar :)

Thanks for reading.

xoxox

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow,that is a pretty gold holo, and so Christmassy with the decals :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I agree with you, I always find my nails are more vulnerable when they're chipped.
    Love this look :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. that Flormar polish is amazing! really pretty gold. I love the Santa too, so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen