dinsdag 22 april 2014

Earth Day

Hi Everyone,

Just a short post today with my mani for Earth day. I did these really quick before Easter on my right hand (always hard to take a good pic of my right hand haha). It is the same gradient as my bunnies in the garden. Not much later I removed this and also did the bunnies on this hand. Cause I wanted cute bunnies on both hands with Easter haha. But I also did wanted to do an Earth Day mani :) 



A 4 colored gradient base (China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, P2 Who cares?, OPI Bikini Envy and China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard) over a China Glaze Snow. Stamping using CH33 (recycle), FUN2 (earth), Winstonia W104 (Earth Day) and Cheeky XL L (panda). Using Konad SN green, SN blue, SN black, SN white and China Glaze Towel Boy Toy.

Thanks for reading.


xoxox

3 opmerkingen: