donderdag 10 april 2014

NailNation Awesome Sauce with simple nailart


Hi everyone,

Today a mani I did 2 weeks ago. It was a nice Spring weekend and I wanted a bright holo on my nails, so it was time to use one of my NailNation polishes. 

I really loved Awesome Sauce it looked amazing especially in the sun ofcourse. After I did topcoat on it it changed color...that was so weird. I know white stamping often changes color with topcoat but the polish it self turned more orange too. You can see the difference on my mani and pedi picture.

I went to the beach that weekend so I wanted something bright. The challenge that week in AIS was to combine stamping with other nail art, so I decided to do some dotting too (but I totally forgot to post that mani there that sunday haha)


Base NailNation Awesome Sauce, stamped with Konad SN white and Nailways Vive la Vie - Beach baby A-NW00010. And dotted with white and later went over it with Konad PSN psyche yellow and psyche orange.

Here you can see how the polish and the stamping turned more orange.
 Matching pedi and mani (well not very matching since the color changed ;) )

And my hand on the beach.

And some swatches of this awesome polish ;)



Final a pic of the sunset we watched sitting at a bench eating and enjoying a nice cold beer.

Thanks for reading.

xoxox

1 opmerking: