vrijdag 18 april 2014

Easter Bunnies playing in the garden :)

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I did a Cats playing in the garden mani, but now since it is almost Easter I wanted to do a Easter Bunnies playing in the Garden mani too :) You all know how much I love doing sceneries/landscape nails. And nails which tell a story ;)

Here they are playing in the garden looking for the Golden egg and making new friends with the little chick (that just hatched from his egg see my previous blog).

The neon green grass was hard to photograph and on my mobile I don't even see it, but I do see it pretty well on the computer :)

I took some more pictures with different lighting so you can all see.


A 4 colored gradient base (China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, P2 Who cares?, OPI Bikini Envy and China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard) over a China Glaze Snow. All stamping and coloring using many many many plates and parts of it and a little freehand. 

HB32 (flowers), HB38 (little eggs and little bunny), Konad M29 (part of the ananas for the grass, Konad M66 (higher grass) Bundle Monster BM-H10 (big bunnies and carrot), Cheeky Jumbo XL L (wave basket with eggs), Nailways Snowwhite Weather Forecast (sun), Moyou Mother Nature 01 (other grass and butterfly), Winstonia W105 (big egg) and Winstonia W212 (little chick). Using many Konad polishes (white, black, yellow, psyche green, psyche orange, pastel pink, pastel green, pastel blue, pastel yellow, pastel violet, brown, orange pearl, green, and magenta) and Essence A Piece of Forever for stamping, dotting and coloring.


Here you see the neon green grass and stuff better.

And another picture.

I really liked this mani :) the bright colors, the gradient, the cute animals :)

Thanks for watching/reading.

Happy Easter to you all!

xoxox

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben verliefd op alle paas nagels zijn allemaal erg mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This absolutely cute, I love the little bunny on your ring finger especially much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Woww ,I love you mancure ,it·s awsome and original
    Happy Ester Diana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you do the most incredible nail art... these are amazing!!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen