vrijdag 15 mei 2015

Mundo de Uñas neon skittles with MoYou 123 plate


Hi everyone,

Here something I've done a couple of weeks ago when I received my first Mundo de Uñas stamping polishes from my sweet friend Gwen. I heard they were great over black so ofcourse I had to try that ;) it was the first thing I did when I got them haha.


Sinful Colors Black on Black and from left to right Mundo de Uñas 5 (turquoise), 38 (neon green), 27 (neon yellow), 28 (neon orange) and 29 (neon pink).  I used MoYou 123 for the image. I really like this image a lot.


Look how bright these colors are. I love it.

Stay tuned for more MoYou Nails nail art. And a review of their new Concept collection.
If you are interested in their plates and want a discount ;)  you can use my name " Diana " as a code for 20 % off when buying online at http://moyounails.com/ You can't use this coupon together with any other coupons.

Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely weekend.


xoxox


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten