vrijdag 3 juli 2015

Summer with MoYou Nails 307

Hi Everyone,

It is very hot here in The Netherlands, so I thought it was fun to show some Summer nails I did a few weeks ago. I used the  MoYou Nails Concept Collection for this mani.

I know everbody loves a discount so when you use the code: Diana you will get 20 % off your entire order when shopping online. You can't use this code/ coupon together with any other codes/ coupons. Also valid on their US website, so this is great news for my US readers :)

Base Essence 28 Hello Sunshine and China Glaze Surfin' For Boys. Stamped with Konad SN white the waves and with Konad SN black the letters. I really liked this mani :)

And some pictures of just the gradient.


 And also a swatch of this matte yellow polish from Essence. 

Here you can see all the plates again.


And remember my name Diana is a 20% off discount code for their website valid on the .com and the .us website.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks for reading.

xoxox



2 opmerkingen: