zondag 6 maart 2011

China Glaze TTYL with nail art (my blog logo)

Like I said in my previous blog, my nails are really long here but it was nice to put a lot of nail art on it ;)

Base China Glaze TTYL I stamped with Konad SN pink pearl, yellow and pastel blue. Imageplates M31, M36, M74. I did (or tried) some shadow stamping, first I stamped the image with pink pearl and then later the same image a few millimeters to the right in yellow. On my ring finger a blue rhinestone.

Photo with flash.

It was almost Summer and nice weather so again I matched my feet and hands :)
Photo with flash.

This is the original photo where I made my blog logo from. We went to Giethoorn (a place in the Netherlands with lots of water and bridges where you can hire small motor boats....it's sometimes called the Dutch Venice) we hired a boat there and had a lot of fun. You can see that I'm on a boat.
My dad editted the background for me so I could make it my logo and make the banner for my blog.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. girl your too talented! i love it!

    /hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is een prachtig logo zo! I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's so pretty!! I love how you did a matching pedi and mani ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow so lovely, I never looked at your logo close up, it's gorgeous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jij hebt altijd van die prachtige creaties op je nagels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. you are so lucky to have so much surface area to do you nails! so much room to design awesome artwork on them

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you all for the sweet comments :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oeh moooi! Erg leuk zo die header foto!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen