zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Chin Glaze OMG week: TTYL

This is the last swatch of this collection I have to show you, the 3 remaining colors I still haven't worn yet. So I will post them when I have them on my nails. TTYL is this really beautiful color it's hard to describe but I find it a bit rusty. My nails are very long here, a bit too long but sometimes it nice to have really long nails...more room for nail art ;) These photo's are from June 2009.

Photo with flash.

Photo without flash in daylight.

Photo without flash in direct sunlight.

Ps: don't my short thumb it already had nail art on it ;)

Next blog: China Glaze TTYL with nailart (my blog logo)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it, vind het juist een mooie lengte! Ik ga ze ook weer langer laten groeien. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Net wat je zegt zo kan er lekker veel nailart op!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have really enjoyed your OMG swatches, they are just beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. your nails are gorgeous at this length! i never thought i needed this color but now i'm questioning my reasoning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Superleuk en onwijs mooi kleurtje.

    Liefs Henny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen