woensdag 9 januari 2013

China Glaze IDK holo with holo stamping

Hi everyone,

The photos uploading problem isn't fixed yet but I did find it way to upload photos again directly from my computer. Somehow the button where you can choose files isn't showing in Explorer but it does show in Chrome. So I guess I use Chrome now for typing a blog. (although I am not a fan of that, because it has automatically grammar control so everything I typ gets a red line underneath...since it isn't Dutch ;)) Oh wait while I am typing this I find a way to set it for English instead of Dutch or completely stop it yeey :)

Today I'll show you something I did really quick and easy. A holo base with holo stamping :) I still had some of the China Glaze OMG holo collection untried on my nails as a full mani...shame on me ;)

China Glaze IDK a gorgeous lilac holo. Stamped with Color Club Wild at Heart. Both images are from Cheeky XL (or should I say Jumbo?) plate L (but the site said K2 when I ordered it for Christmas but the plate itself says L) So I will call it XL plate L.

And some more pictures of this :)




And of course some swatches of this pretty lilac holo polish.



Thanks for reading.

xoxox




8 opmerkingen: