dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Hugs, Kisses and Red Roses

Hi Everyone,

I am still not better, but I wanted to show you my nails from last week. (I still have this on my nails right now ;)) Last week I wasn't feel well either so I decided to go for a holo polish again, because they dry really fast :) plus I wanted to use some of my new plates. 

It is almost Valentine's Day, so I guess this can also be a V-day mani :)

Base Catherine Arley 671 (beautiful grey/silver holo with a blue glow over it), stamped with Nailways Spring Time plate A-NW00007 Love is in the Air, using Konad SN white, SN red and SN green.

Another picture, you see a bit of the blue glow in the base polish.

And some swatches of this base polish. I love Catherine Arley holo's :)



I really want to feel well again, I have so many V-day mani ideas ;)

Thanks for reading.


xoxox

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooo I love this! Great look for vday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. They are def perfect for this coming Valentine. I so love the color combos and design. Great job!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Where did you get that plate? I'd love to have that xo design! Can you let me know? I so hope you're feeling better soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Never mind- just saw it on spellbinding nails! I'm good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Lol I wanted to say www.nailways.nl and that you should check Sarah's blog, I translated parts of the the Dutch website and she posted it on her blog ;) haha but you already found it. Everything about plates is on Sarahpedia <3 you know that ;)

      Verwijderen