maandag 21 januari 2013

Icy Butterflies :)

Hi everyone,

I made these for the AIS challenge. The theme was accent nail. I often do accent nails also with different colors or totally different. But this time I chose to do a subtle accent nail, all with the same colors and theme but just a little bit different then the rest of my nails.

When I did the base color on, I had actually something else in mind, but then I saw my decals and thought they would look good on this color too.

Base Hits Speciallità 205 Edição Limitada a pretty polish from Brazil. On top a layer of Essence LE 04 Prismatic white. Stamped with Konad SN black pearl and XL plate O (that is a dupe from XL K). The butterflies are selfmade water decals.

Also some swatches.

Hits Speciallità 205 Edição Limitada with layer of Essence LE 04 Prismatic white.

Hits Speciallità 205 Edição Limitada. I really love this color.

Thanks for reading.


10 opmerkingen:

  1. I love butterflies, very nice design :)

  2. I knew as soon as I read the title of this post that I would love this manicure :-) Very, very pretty!

  3. This is so pretty. So delicate and such a nice colour.

  4. I love the decals and that color is soooo pretty!

  5. Ik vind deze mooi, simpel en leuk!