donderdag 3 januari 2013

Best Wishes for 2013

Hey everyone,
 
Hope you all had a great New Years and were careful with fireworks! I thought let's write my first blogpost of 2013 and start by wishing you all the best for 2013. Hope you'll have a great year with love, good health, polishes and nail art and many more great things :)
 
Base Flormar Supershine Miracle colors U60 (sort of black with golden shimmer) Stamped with Essence A Piece of Forever and Nailways Snowwhite New Year plate A-NW00004.
 
Some more pictures because it was kinda hard to capture because of the shimmer and gold stamping polish.
 
 
 I really like the shaking hands image and that it is also mirrored.
 
Of course also some swatches. I must say I really like all the Flormar polishes I have, it isn't many but the ones I do have I like :)
 
 
 
 A bit red hands but the polish color is quite accurate. You really see the golden shimmer here.
 
 
Danbo wanted to say "Hi" and he tooks his "New Years" bath and is ready for a new year full of adventures ;) 
 
Again I wish you all the best, and I hope my phone gets better so I can comment more on other blogs :(
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xoxox

4 opmerkingen:

  1. It's so pretty! The base colour is really nice:)
    Best wishes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The gold special polish looks so good!! Cute mani!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I wish you the best for 2013 too - I love your mani, looks fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your mani! Best wishes for you too :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen