vrijdag 11 januari 2013

A Romance in the Snow

Hi Everyone,


It's getting colder again and maybe next week we will have snow, so I decided to make snowflake nails (again hahaha). I just got this polish and the collection name Snow Jam also fits the theme. And I really wanted to use my new MM03 love plate from Messy Mansion. I just had to have this plate because of the love couples, I used to make love couple decals (as you may remember from some Summer mani's?) but know I can stamp them too. Plus the rest of the plate is also great, and will make more mani's with it this month since it is almost Valentine's Day and the images on this plate are perfect for that :)

I did something similair last year click here. Also with a blue base and snowflakes but without the love couples.


Base Essence Snow Jam LE 01 Goofy-Blue (such a pretty blue with silver shimmer/glass flecks) Stamped with HB23 the bigger blue and white snowflakes using Konad SN pastel blue and SN white. The little snowflakes are from Konad M11 and the love couples from MM03 both stamped with Konad SN white.

Also some swatches of this pretty polish. I really like this color :)




Thank for reading and enjoy your weekend!


xoxox


10 opmerkingen: