vrijdag 4 juli 2014

World Cup: We are on fire :)

Hi Everyone,


In one of the facebook groups the challenge this week is Caviar Beads. I have lots of them but don't use them much, so it was actually fun that this challenge was picked for this week...I had to use them again. I am also still in the World Cup mood so I had to combine the beads with a World Cup mani :)


I did not really liked this and removed it right away.

Catrice Orango Bloom (and a white on my ring finger) stamped the flames in the colors of our flag (red,white,blue) from Bundle Monster BM312 and the soccer/foot ball is from Winstonia Store W103. Double stamped....first in white and colored it white then stamped over it with black.

And some more pictures with different lighting.


Ofcourse I have a The Netherlands - Costa Rica World Cup mani planned for tomorrow :)

Thanks for reading.


xoxox

2 opmerkingen:

  1. good luck tomorrow!! love watching your team!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am currently watching the Netherlands vs Costa Rica, come on Netherlands!! Gorgeous nail art and use of Caviar beads :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen