zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Kaleidoscope Him Out with nail art

Like I said in my previous blog, I had this polish on my nails during my holiday to Greece, the island Samos. I love wearing holographic polishes on my holiday because they are just so pretty in the sun. And I can stare at my nails the whole day.

Here you can see my holiday summer creation I've made this in October 2009.

Look at the view :) I used M27 for the SN blue pearl seahorses, and the same plate for the SN psyche pink fishes. I only had mini bottles with me so I mixed blue pearl en yellow the create green for the seaweed imageplate M32.

Here you can see the nail art better ;)

On my thumb I also have a self made water decal of a starfish. I love this picture with the shell in my hand. It totally doesn't look misplaced in my holiday photo album ;)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I absolutely love, love love this! you've got some seriously awesome konading skills lady!

    /hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zeepaardjes!!!! Super gaaf!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ja deze ken ik nog van de cg en opi hyve..
    super mooie creatie!!
    en je foto's.....WAUWW!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That stamping is absolutely perfect! Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW you're talented!!!! I love it! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love it! It's perfect for a holiday by the sea...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you all you are so nice *blush*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. very pretty! LOVE THIS MANI.
    i am your new follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen