vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Husky nails

Although the snow here in Holland is gone it is still winter (looks more like fall at the moment :( it is raining for days now) So I wanted to make winter nails. My boyfriend really loves Husky dogs so I made this especially for him.
Base OPI Alpine Snow with China Glaze Fairy Dust (swatch see below). Some self made water decals of a Husky. Stamped with Konad SN Black and imageplate H23. For the gray snowflakes I mixed Konad SN White and Black. Photo with flash.

Photo of my hand with flash under artificial light.

Photo without flash under artificial light.


Just a cute photo ;)

A whole family of Husky dogs.

The base and just the decals, my nails are pretty long again so I had plenty of room left for stamping.

A swatch of OPI Apline Snow with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I hope my boyfriend likes my nails when he comes home from work :)

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I just found your blog and i love it!!! xx

    ive gotta try this , my boyfriend loves huskys!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. looks perfect ...i like water decals...to bad i cant find them in my country :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute design and spectacular nails!
    I'm your new follower from Barcelona ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you all :)

    @ Diana why don't you start making you own water decals?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen