woensdag 6 april 2011

Brazil: Impala matte magenta with flowers

I'm not really sure if I like matte nail polish, I do like to make something matte before removing it just to see how it looks. And I love OPI suede, but most of the time I make a polish that is matte of his own shiny with a (special) topcoat. Impala matte magenta is a polish that is already matte of his own. It's a really bright color. It's a very thin polish so my nail line was still visible at 3 coats so I used a nude base color from P2 first. Dries quick but it also shrinks on your nail (see my index finger first photo).

First I'll show you the photo's with nail art, below are the swatches.

Base Impala matte magenta. Stamped with Konad SN white and  XL imageplate F. The yellow dots are made with a dotting tool and Konad SN yellow.

My left hand with my sad middle finger that is growing bit by bit ;) Photo with flash.

Now here are the swatches.

Photo with flash.

Photo without flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artifcial light.

I still have to get used to matte polish it also feels weird ;) but I did liked this happy creation. And just love Impala :)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind de matte finish juist mooi! En hij doet me een beetje denken aan OPI - La Paz-Itively Hot (matte) met die blauwe gloed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie creatie heb je er weer op gemaakt, ik dacht eerst dat de bloemetjes stickers waren.
    Zo netjes gedaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm not sure about mattes either but this colour is gorgeous! And I love the flowers, this is true spring spirit :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow...just wow!!!! i like matte polish-i like how it looks and feels =)...i want this pink!!!

    /Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this design! it would be perfect for summer! the little sunflowers are too cute. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen