vrijdag 22 april 2011

Easter Eggs

This week I made Easter Egg nails :) (I already have something else for Easter on my nails right now) Like I said before somehow I really like pastel color (especially yellow) for Easter.

Base color Essence Blossoms etc...03 My Yellow Fellow. Stamped the bunnies with imageplate HB38 and Konad SN pink pearl, SN pastel blue, SN pastel violet and PSN apple green mixed with SN pastel green.

Here a swatch photo of that cute Essence color, I love the yellow shimmer in it.
Happy Easter everyone!

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh.. this little bunny s are so cute :)

    I dont have any pastel yellow, this one is beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute design, just exactly in "Easter" colours :) I have this Essence yellow as well, and I like it a lot! PS Happy Easter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute mani...! I love this pastel yellow.
    I want to do something yellow on my nails... :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schattige kleuren en design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So gorgeous! I want to make these nails when I come over tomorrow :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That is adorable! I know I'd never be able to get them straight that many times!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. bun buns! Too cute and holiday perfection~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow!! Looks asolutely beautiful! The yellow looks great! I hate that we dont have Essence in the US!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Diana hello today I follow you
    you have beautiful nails and designs, this yellow essence I love it!
    http://megustalacosmetica.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. heel leuk en de kleur is supermooi <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen