maandag 4 april 2011

Brazil: Impala matte Fluors (with nail art)

When I got my first Brazilian nail polishes I did not know which one I wanted to try first. So I decided that every finger got a different neon color :) Not all the Impala matte fluors cover really well, so I first did a coat of China Glaze Snow. The purple one covers really well, but the yellow one doesn't. Below are the swatches first I'll show you the nail art photo. I made this in May 2010.

Base China Glaze Snow with Imapla matte fluors, on my thumb Impala Club, index finger Impala Shock, middle finger Impala Fluors, ring finger Impala Spirit and pinkie Impala Tech. I stamped with Konad SN black and image plate M64.

Now some swatch photo's.

Base China Glaze Snow with Imapla matte fluors, on my thumb Impala Club, index finger Impala Shock, middle finger Impala Fluors, ring finger Impala Spirit and pinkie Impala Tech. Photo without flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

I really love these neons.

7 opmerkingen: