vrijdag 15 april 2011

Disney: Flounder in the sea (on Nubar Absolute)

I really love Disney and last weekend I really wanted to make some Disney nails. I also like sea themed nails, so I combined both....Flounder from The Little Mermaid is swimming in the sea.

Base Nubar Absolute, stamped the bubbles with Konad SN blue pearl and imageplaes M16 and M34. And ofcourse 5 different self made decals of Flounder ♥ Photo without flash under artificial light.

My right hand it is a bit blurry but I just can't keep my hand still while taking a photo. Photo with flash (because of the flash you see the holo effect better but the stamping and decals less).

Here some swatches of Nubar Absolute. It's a bit sheer so I just a coat of China Glaze Sexagon first to cover up my nailline. But after that I used 3 coats of Nubar Absolute so I don't think Sexagon has any effect on the holographic effect of Absolute. It looks the same on my nails as in the bottle.

 Photo with flash.

 Photo with flash other hand with equal size nails ;)

 Photo with without flash under artificial light.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

I have added a giveaway page on my blog, I will post giveways of fellow bloggers there :)
Especially for my Dutch readers check out: Nagelzone she is having her first giveaway when she has 30 followers.
Have a nice weekend!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig lakje! En ahh ariel <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope you will take a part in my Disney Nail Art Contest? :)
    http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/2011/04/disney-nail-art-contest.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute mani, and that Nubar polish is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you :)

    @ Orlica..yeah I saw your contest I love it. But I'm not good in hand painted nail art. And I read that you want to see some hand made nail art not just stamping, decals, stickrs etc. So I didn't think I was allowed to enter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Of course you are ;) Your decals are amazing, if you add just a little details by freehand it would be great :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk gedaan, kei schattig!
    Ik krijg door jouw nagels spontaan zin om naar disney films te kijken :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. donde compraste la placa del diseño disney???

    Me encanta!!!!!!!!!

    mariposamakeup.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen